Calcium hydroxide is also called hydrated lime and hydrated lime. The chemical formula is Ca (OH) 2. The preparation method is to dissolve quicklime in water. The relative molecular weight is about 74. Calcium hydroxide is easily soluble. Calcium hydroxide is mainly used in bleaching powder, hard water softener, improving soil acidity, detoxification and clarifier of tap water, construction and other industries.
1. Special for industrial grade calcium hydroxide grinding.
2. Optimized combination of mill + air separator with complementary functions.
3. The floor area is smaller than that of pulverizer + air separator.
4. Reduce investment and improve single machine capacity.
5. High production capacity of finished products.