1\When the new machine is put into operation, the loosening of connecting bolts should be checked frequently, especially the loosening of bolts of main machine and main machine roller grinding device.
2, roller, grinding ring, shovel knife and other wearing parts should be replaced in time after wear, replacement of roller, should be replaced at the same time two sets of roller grinding device, in order to ensure the stability of the host. When disassembling the plum blossom frame cover, it should be marked, and the assembly is not allowed to replace the assembly.
3, the machine every 350 hours of work, the main machine roller device should be removed and cleaned, the dirty oil, dust and other cleaning, sealing parts broken to replace, if the internal is too dirty or after two or three cleaning cycle should be removed and cleaned.
The following points should be noted when disassembling the roller assembly :(see figure 4)
(1) The cleaning site should be clean and dust free.
(2) Nut 1, nut 13, slotted nut 19 are anti-tooth nuts, should pay attention to the rotation.
(3) Copper bars should be padded when knocking the machine parts.
(4) Both bearings are lubricated with 3# molybdenum disulfide grease, and it is advisable to fill half of the bearing clearance with grease.
(5) The wool felt ring should be soaked in sufficient oil.
(6) The oil on the joint surface between parts 6 and 9 should be dried.
(7) Hexagonal bolt application force tightening, tightening force is about 25 kg meters, in order to prevent the bolts loose under vibration, all bolts and nuts of the device should be tightened (tightened nut 12, 13, should make the bearing in the axial direction of 0.10 ~ 0.15mm clearance), loose device should be reliable.
(8) Seal 5 is pressed by slotted nut 19. The degree of pressure of slotted nut should not be too tight or too loose. It is appropriate to rotate the roller shaft flexibly.
(9) After assembly, the roller should rotate flexibly.
4. The mill should be overhauled once every 2500 hours, and the rotating mechanism should be disassembled and washed. The worn parts should be repaired or replaced to ensure the normal operation of the machine. (See Figure 15)
5. Common faults and troubleshooting methods when the mill is working
|The fault||Reason||Rule out way|
|1、The main engine is loud and vibrating||1, grinding roller does not rotate.
2. The grinding ring is loose.
3. Falling into a metal object.
4. Uneven feeding and less feeding.
5. The two halves of the coupling are not coaxial.
6. When installing, there is no clearance between the two half couplings to lift the thrust bearing upward.
7, poor installation.
8, grinding roller wear, deformation and loss of circle.
The foundation is not strong.
|1. Dismantle and wash the grinding roller device.
2. Tighten the grinding ring.
; 3, remove metal objects.
4, adjust the feed quantity.
5, school coupling coaxiality.
6. Reset the central shaft to readjust the coupling clearance.
7. Find your level again.
8. Replace the grinding roller.
9. Reinforce the foundation.
|2, the blower bearing overheating||1, impeller wear causes work imbalance
2. Insufficient or excessive lubricating oil.
3, bearing damage.
4. Anchor bolts are loose.
5. Too much powder on the leaf causes imbalance.
|1. Replace the impeller.
2. Add and subtract lubricating oil. 3. Replace the bearing.
4. Tighten anchor bolts.
5, in addition to leaf powder.
|3、No powder or less powder||1. Discharge valve (air lock) is not closed strictly, and external air and dust are inverted.
2. The air duct of the main engine is blocked.
4. Serious air leakage at the joint of pipe and pipe flange.
5, pipeline installation length is too long, elbow and more, resulting in increased pipeline resistance
|1. Remove and repair the discharge valve.
2, remove the blockage.
3. Check the wear and tear of the shovel and replace the shovel.
4, careful inspection found that the air leakage is blocked.
5, the pipeline should be readjusted according to the general drawing.
|4、Abnormal negative pressure causes low output||1, the pipeline seal is not strict
2. Improper adjustment of waste air valve
|1. Fill in the filler at each joint and tighten it
2, reasonable adjustment of the exhaust pipe valve
|5, the powder is too thick or too fine.||1. The speed of the analysis machine does not match the grading particle size required by the material.
2. The air volume of the blower is inappropriate.
1. Adjust the speed of the analytical machine.
2, too thick:
When the speed of the analysis machine cannot be adjusted, the blower inlet pipe valve can be appropriately turned down.
Reduce the speed of the analyser or remove the analyser (connected with a connecting cover) to increase the speed of the blower.
|6、Analysis machine bearing heating, or burn out. The oil pool feeds powder.||1, the analysis machine counterclockwise running screw pump can not pump oil.
2. The filter is blocked, or the filter pipe is blocked, and the air seal loses its effect.
|1. Adjust the steering of the analysis machine. (See the direction shown in the picture)
2. Clear the blockage and dredge the pipeline to ensure the effect of air sealing.
|7、The sound of the hoist is abnormal||1, damage.
2. Excessive wear.
|1. Change the bearing.
2. Change the worm gear.
|8. The sprocket of the hoist rotates, but the material cannot be lifted||1. The bucket and the shell are stuck.
2. The chain is too loose
|1, remove blocked objects.
2, adjust the lower spring compression screw.
|9、The roller mill feeds powder||1, seal failure.
2, oil break, bearing wear.
|1, replace the seal.
2, regular cleaning refueling.